Law & Order
- Episode Number: 294
- Production Code: E3318
- Original Air Date: April 02, 2003
- Written by: William N. Fordes
- Directed by: Jace Alexander
- Guest Cast:
- Stanley Anderson (Nelson Lambert)
- Sonia Braga (Helen)
- David Wike (Clay Warner)
- J.K. Simmons (Dr. Emil Skoda)
- Saul Rubinek (IraSimpkis)
- David Rosenbaum (Judge Alan Berman)
- Lauren Klein (JudgeCarla Solomon)
- John E. Cariani (Julian Beck)
- Michael Early (NormanCarlson)
- Constance Barron (Marta Warner)
- Regina Hilliard Bain (Amy)
- Robert Prescott (Warden)
- Doug Yasuda (Ji-Hoon Pack)
- Joe Holt (CSUTechnician Hardwick)
- Kerrianne Spellman Cort (Dr. Sally Lane)
- TonyMichael Donnelly (John)
- Joseph Temperini (Max)
- Bryan Hearne (Frank)
- William H. Burns (Police Officer)
- Greg Schmalbach (Clerk)
Investigating the murder of a cab driver, the detectives come to suspect a famous author and his protege, a former child prodigy.
Southerlyn was a student of Simpkis while in law school.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment on this episode.
To personalize your comment with your username, please login.